Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Somebody Call the Locksmith

While I am here in Africa I have been informed that my second son, Ryan, has changed the locks at our home and has formed a coup. I guess when I get home I will be out on the street. Trust me, after being in Africa, I think I could fair pretty well. For more information on this coup by my son go to lalomagrace.com and to the download tab. Click on the sermons tab and listen to last Sunday's message. My family must think that I can't carry on my responsibilities as a dad even when I am in Africa. Caught you! Love Dad

1 comment:

Valentino thomas said...

The door service technicians usually work with heavy duty springs and they ensure that they are working correctly by checking and replacing any parts that are worn out. Click here to get more information about kansas city automatic locksmith service.